inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Ab Lager lieferbar Lieferfrist: ca. 2 - 4 Tage (Mo - Fr)
- Artikel-Nr.: B0554
15 Techniques & Projects from Barbara Barber Carol Doak Cynthia England Caryl Bryer Fallert Lynn Graves Lesly-Claire Greenberg Jane Hall Dixie Haywood Peggy Martin Judy Mathieson Ruth B. McDowell Anita Grossman-Solomon Eileen Sullivan Barb Vlack.
Learn Foundation Piecing from the Experts
• A foundation is any material used to piece on or with—fabric, interfacing, paper, batting, or flannel
• Contributing artists include Carol Doak, Judy Mathieson, Ruth B. McDowell, Caryl Bryer Fallert, Jane Hall, and Dixie Haywood
• Think it's new? Think again - Jane shares the history of foundation piecing plus antique examples
• Create a wide variety of styles: contemporary to classic, elementary to elegant
• Piece classic blocks, mariners' compasses, gorgeous florals, optical teasers-learn to foundation-piece virtually anything
• 15 projects include complete instructions in a variety of techniques
Clever quilters have pieced on foundations for over a century, but in recent years quilt artists have developed innovative ways to update foundation piecing. Now, everything you need is presented in one book from the experts: an engaging history, clear instructions for each technique, and lots of projects to practice your new skills.
127 Seite mit Schnittmusterbogen, Sprache Englisch